You are invited to be a sponsor and/or exhibitor at the 27th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Stroke Society of Australasia to be held from 23 – 25 August 2017 at the Millennium and Copthorne Hotels in Queenstown, New Zealand.
This is the premiere annual stroke event in Australasia bringing together stroke clinicians from Australia and New Zealand to advance their knowledge around stroke therapies and develop their professional networks.
- sponsorship provides you with an opportunity to engage your key clients and decision makers over three days under one roof
- sponsorship provides an excellent opportunity before, during and after this event to promote your name and support your brands to a large local, national and international audience
- delegates are keen to improve their knowledge and skills. Aligning your company with this Meeting demonstrates your involvement, commitment and support in their professional development
- sponsorship helps to cement company and brand loyalty
- valuable insights, information and exposure to the latest stroke associated developments
- sponsorship provides you with an opportunity to consolidate and manage corporate relationships and expose your staff to their target markets
- your company's representatives will mix with professionals at a work related and stimulating event
Ask yourself these questions:
- What would be the cost of visiting all the specialists and decision-makers who will be at the meeting, individually at their place of work?
- How long would that take you?
- Could you guarantee their availability if you visited them?
- What is the impact to your business if you are not there and your competitors are?
- What's in it for you?