Call for Abstracts
Individuals or collaborative groups are invited to submit abstracts using the link below for the upcoming International Society for Gastrointestinal Hereditary Tumours (InSiGHT) Meeting in Auckland, 20 - 23 March 2019.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online portal link at the bottom of this page to be considered for the programme. Please ensure you read all the information below before submitting your abstract.
Abstracts can be presented for consideration of an oral or poster presentation. Please indicate this via the online portal below.
Please ensure you indicate which theme best represents your abstract in the online portal:
- Genetics: research, germline, genomics, variomics
- Cancer pathway- somatic mutations, pathology
- Epidemiology and Registries
- Clinical: diagnosis, endoscopy, management, implementation
- Clinical: counselling, psychosocial
- Abstracts must be submitted in word format and be no longer than one A4 page, including title, authors, affiliations and any supporting tables and graphs.
- Abstract text must use Arial font, 11pt, with single line spacing. Headings must be bold and authors and affiliations in italic. Please click here to view an Abstract example.
- Titles are limited to 255 characters including spaces. Do not include abbreviations.
- Authors must include first name and last name. The lead author should be the presenting author.
- Affiliations should include associated organisation, city and country. Do not include title or degrees.
- Your abstract must be a maximum of 2,500 characters including spacing (not including your title and author information or any text within tables or images).
- Authors may include a combination of up to two tables or images per abstract. They must however be included in the A4 page and be legible
- Abstracts should be structured with:
- Standard scientific abbreviations may be used - non-standard abbreviations should be included in parenthesis after the first use of the full word
- Present sufficient data to support conclusions - it is unsatisfactory to use statements such as 'data will be presented' or 'results will be discussed'
- Check spelling and grammar. Submitted material will be published in meeting materials - the abstract should, therefore, contain no errors
- You should provide information about potential sources of conflict of interest. The intent of this disclosure is not to prevent a speaker from making a presentation, but rather to allow the listener to be fully knowledgeable in evaluating the information being presented
- The abstract submission deadline is 11:59pm, Monday 29 October 2018 (New Zealand Time) or 11:59am, Monday 29 October 2018 (Greenwich Meantime)
- Submission deadline - 11.59pm (New Zealand Time), Monday 29 October 2018
- Review of submissions - early November 2018
- Notification of acceptance - mid December 2018
Click here to submit your abstract
For further information please contact:
C/- Conference Innovators
T +64 9 525 2464
M +64 21 918 524